lalala

Monday 14 May 2012

Let's Movin' On....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
In the name of Allah the most beneficent the most merciful

Rightio...It's been a month right?
dah bersawang dah blog saya...Asif...
Kemalasan meng'update' melanda seorang dhuhaikhlas yg fakir...

Matrix dah keluar...
And so do form six...
Upu tooo....
Keputusannya..:
MATRIX: MAAF! ANDA TIDAK DITAWARKAN KE SEBARANG MATRIKULASI KERANA TIDAK MEMOHON. (yelah..tak apply cena nak dpt kan...? hee)
FORM 6: TAHNIAH! ANDA DITAWARKAN KE TINGKATAN ENAM ALIRAN SAINS DI SEKOLAH _ _ _ _ _
UPU: TAHNIAH! ANDA DITAWARKAN PENGAJIAN ILMU WAHYU DAN WARISAN ISLAM DI UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA.
 Alhamdulillah...
Hidup ini..beginilah kitarannya...

Alam tadika sudah lama menutup tirai,
Alam sekolah rendah pun begitu juga,
Alam sekolah menengah masih berlegar2 di minda,
warnanya masih memekar...

Apapun hidup ini mesti diteruskan...
Life's a journey...Not a destination...

Dear you!
Even if you said that I'm wrong in choosing,
I may not oppose you.
Even if you said I'm digging my own grave,
I said no!
I'm pacing my way.
Even if you said I'm tarnishing my future,
I trust Him more than I do to myself.
I believe this is what's best for me,
For His deen,
For the sake of this battle,
I've gotta go on with or without your support.

Sometimes what we'd thought best for ourselves,
Might be the worst ,
Sometimes we'd have to sink in deep tears,
To ensure merrier smile soon,
Sometimes we'd have to sacrifice things we love the most,
But as long as we have faith in Him,
Everything'll be allright...
Remember,
We planned,
but He planned too,
Indeed Allah is the best planner!

Keep on pacing your track,
and have faith in Him!
Cuz I'll keep on this track,
and have faith in Him!

For sometimes I might forget things I shouldn't,
Please remind me,
and take my hands,
to Him again...!

Dear you...!
Uhibbukunna fillah...!

2 comments:

  1. Uhibbuki fillah too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lorhh..shahikhlas!
    buat post pasal stayer! saye nak bace la karya awak..
    huuu..may Allah bless u sahabat!

    ReplyDelete